How to create a registration page in a HTMLpage?
Posted December 26th 2011, 8:41am
Hey Dion!

If, for example, a person wants to register in a forumotion spanish forum, that person will need to fill a lot of things (in english forumotion, you dont see this because you have the adds for members & guests and in fm spanish only for guests) so i want t create an alternative page in a HTMLpage.

Can you help me please?

psd: i saw this alternative html registrationpage, and i know is possible, in TFF :)
φ
Posted December 26th 2011, 4:31pm
If by TFF you mean the old Facebook Forum, two things. First, it has a new URL:

http://thesocialnetworking.forumotion.com/

And second, are you talking about the entry page with the Terms of Service, or about the complete registration process? The entry page is easy to modify, but the other registration pages would be extremely difficult.
φ
Likes Given: 26
Posted December 26th 2011, 6:48pm
te registration pages, in spanish we have "canalmail" andd the users have to fill like 10 stupid forms!!

so i want to do a html page with a regitration without that canalmail, or if it not possible to take it out, to put the registration like mybb (in two columns) or in a better way.

When TFF started, it had a spanish forum, so it was the normal regitration page and a spanish registration page (that was a html page inside the forum)

and tahnk you!!!!
φ
Posted December 28th 2011, 5:31pm
bummp :)
φ
Posted December 28th 2011, 7:45pm
It may be impossible...btw you can change the service from spanish to english...
φ
Likes Given: 8