Move your forumotion board to your own site? Here's how...
Posted October 17th 2012, 8:10pm
Dion said:
For those interested in moving their forumotion gallery to your own site, please contact me by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom right of any page. I am able to scrape a forumotion gallery and add it to Coppermine Gallery. In addition, if you have scraped your forumotion board using the procedure described in this topic, and configured Coppermine to use phpBB3 for authentication, the public and user album structure of your forumotion gallery will also be scraped and added to your Coppermine gallery.

Please note that this is not a free service. The price I charge will depend on the size of your forumotion gallery.

In addition to exporting your forumotion gallery, I am now able to export all user email addresses from your forumotion board. This can be done at the time you move your board, or it can be done at any time afterwards.

As above, this is not a free service. The price I charge will depend on the number of users on your board.

You can contact me by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom right of any page.
φ
Likes Given: 26
Move your forumotion board to your own site? Here's how...
Posted June 1st 2016, 12:14pm
@Dion why download doesn't work?
φ
Move your forumotion board to your own site? Here is how...
Posted June 1st 2016, 6:30pm
The download from the phpbb.com site was removed by its author a long time ago because it didn't work.

The download from this site was removed because it stopped working a few months ago. I have scripts which do work, but they are part of the paid service I offer to export forumotion boards:

https://dion-designs.com/fmexport.php
φ
Likes Given: 26
Move your forumotion board to your own site? Here is how...
Posted July 3rd 2016, 7:44am
I can't download the attachment...
φ
Likes Given: 1