Staff online phpBB?
Posted January 21st 2017, 8:19pm
Hey, how i can display a list on a sidebar with the staff members that are online? (like ipb thing)
φ
Likes Given: 5
Staff online phpBB?
Posted January 22nd 2017, 11:29am
Let's say you are viewing topics from a specific forum. If you want the online staff list to only show those who have moderator privileges in that forum, I suppose that could be done, but it would be very hard on the server. If you want the online staff list to show anyone that has admin/moderator privileges, that would be easier. Both will require a fair amount of code to be written.

Have you checked the phpBB MOD/extension database to see if anything is available?
φ
Likes Given: 26
Staff online phpBB?
Posted January 22nd 2017, 11:45am
I don't know how to explain, i want only simple to show board staff (mods/admins) (on a sidebar from index page).

Dion said:
Let's say you are viewing topics from a specific forum. If you want the online staff list to only show those who have moderator privileges in that forum, I suppose that could be done.

No, i don't want this (forum moderator).

Dion said:
If you want the online staff list to show anyone that has admin/moderator privileges, that would be easier.

Yep, like the image posted in this message. And only (Only) if possible to show their ranks like this:

Dion - Admin
dream - mod

etc...

Thanks for the support man. :D :D
φ
Staff online phpBB?
Posted January 23rd 2017, 12:41am
You should look at the memberlist.php file in the "leaders" section to see how to get a list of admins and moderators. You can then use that list to query the _sessions table to obtins the list of admins/mods that are online.

At that point it's a matter of putting the information into template variables. Your style can use those variables to display the information where you want it.
φ
Likes Given: 26
Staff online phpBB?
Posted January 23rd 2017, 9:05pm
Unfortunately I can't make this thing on my own.. but thx for the help !
φ