After changing the line you told, I've got another error:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/module/module_manager.php on line 233: Missing argument 1 for phpbb/module/module_manager::remove_cache_file(), called in [ROOT]/install_pm_statistics.php on line 102 and defined
The line on install was this:
And on the module_manager file:
public function remove_cache_file($module_class)
So I've put this:
So it become:
for ($i = 0, $count = sizeof($module_data); $i < $count; $i++)
$errors = $modules->update_module_data($module_data[$i]);
And 0 error on the install after that. But I got the same error of "Module not accessible".
maybe its easier to convert it into extension. But I would like to figure this out first.
In the case of not being sucessfull on solving, I'll post again.
EDIT: YAY, I did it! It was fair easy after all.
Just fix the pagination, since it has own class now. And request_var is now $request->variable. And basically that was it.
Now its a matter of fixing the bugs xD